SAP puts customers at the center of everything
曾道人必中 www.gboyf.tw Customer First is our path to a world-class customer success organization.
SAP has always prioritized customer needs and we recognize that expectations have evolved. Customers want a trusted partner that is easy to work with, focused on business outcomes, and equipped with the expertise and technology to enable their vision. With Customer First, our customers benefit from a proactive end-to-end engagement experience that focuses on their success with a holistic and structured approach.?
- Improve time to value for new capabilities
- Apply global best practices
- Mitigate risk and improve ROI
- Achieve value-based outcomes and lower cost of adoption?
Vision and Mission
Create the best?customer experience in the software industry – embedded in the Intelligent?Enterprise.?
“Customers do not come to SAP to buy technology. They come to buy outcomes and value. The whole premise of the customer first mindset is about keeping our promise to deliver valuable business outcomes to customers while making it easier for our sales people and partners to succeed on that? journey. This is why we have implemented Customer First.”
Frequently Asked Questions
While SAP has always put customer needs at the forefront of our strategy, Customer First elevates our focus on customer success. The approach aims to deliver the best customer experience in the industry by leveraging our people, processes, and technology.
- People:? Customer success resources as well as sales, services, support, and engineering colleagues work together to deliver customer business outcomes while providing a holistic, coordinated, and smooth customer experience. While customer success resources are not new to SAP, we are doubling down on customer success, expanding our teams and creating a cultural shift where everyone in SAP is accountable for customer outcomes across the lifecycle. To drive this transformation, SAP is investing heavily in training, tools, and resources to deliver customer success at scale.?
- Processes: We’ve introduced an engagement model that assesses the customer relationship and identifies areas for improvement, delivering prescriptive success plans that help customers achieve business value and innovate faster. Digital engagement strategies allow us to scale our engagement approach to reach more customers. Our partners also play an important role in Customer First and we must enable them to deliver customer success on our behalf.
- Technology:? Our engagement process is powered by a unified customer success platform that aggregates data from multiple sources to create a 360-degree view of customers. Analytics is embedded in every step of the customer journey. Powerful machine learning and predictive analytics capabilities help the team engage proactively and impactfully. We also use Experience Management solutions from SAP to collect and take action with customer intelligence to capitalize on the moments that matter.
This is only the beginning of our transformation into a world-class customer success organization. By putting customer success in focus, we will continue to drive change to enhance our customer experience – not just after the sale but throughout the relationship with SAP.
With the Customer First approach, we bring in the right people armed with the right tools to achieve the customer’s business outcomes, while presenting a unified, one-SAP, front.?
Customer First professionals collaborate across functional business areas, including sales, services and support, and engineering as well as with SAP partners, to enable customers to achieve maximum value from SAP investments via harmonized, value-based engagement. Armed with intelligent technologies, customer engagement professionals to drive customer satisfaction by:
- Providing expert guidance, tools, and resources
- Initiating networking opportunities with other customers
- Helping navigate SAP resources and services
- Communicating new product releases and other important information
- Removing roadblocks to user adoption
- Acting as the voice of the customer, relaying feedback to product engineering?
In addition, customer success resources orchestrate the holistic SAP-customer relationship as a single point of contact accountable for success across the entire lifecycle. Their goal is to support customers’ journey to the Intelligent Enterprise by engaging proactively, continuously assessing the relationship, and ensuring customer outcomes are delivered at every stage.?
Additionally, customers receive services and support resources in accordance with their plans. SAP also provides significant online, self-service resources that customers are given access to as part of the onboarding process.
One of the priorities for Customer First is to drive innovation and enhance customer experience at scale using digital tools and services. As part of this initiative, customers will be virtually guided through onboarding and adoption, as well as connected to an extensive network of SAP experts, partners, and peers throughout their journey.
See how customers are succeeding with SAP
Transforming the employee experience
SAP helped luxury retailer Chalhoub Group integrate SAP SuccessFactors and Qualtrics to identify and close employee experience gaps. Thanks to the Customer First approach, they have benefited from SAP′s proven HR innovation credentials and a simple, unified experience.