As the world’s largest enterprise software company, SAP offers perspective on the massive scale and power of data. Our customers have a vast amount of enterprise data assets flowing through our SAP ERP and cloud applications and business networks every day. Our enterprise resource planning applications touch?77% of global transaction revenue, we run the world’s largest business network with over US$3.6 trillion in commerce annually.
Capital Market Story
In the digital era, businesses that are able to harness their data faster and more effectively will be the ones that succeed through disruption.
香港曾道人牛魔王:Our Strategy and Vision
Our Purpose and Promise
At SAP, our purpose is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best.
SAP is committed to helping every customer become a best-run business. We engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity across borders and cultures. Together, with our customers and partners, we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies, and sustain our environment. SAP is improving lives on a global scale through our support of the?17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.?
Successful Transition of Business Model
We have a powerful combination of a?fast-growing cloud business?and a growing core. SAP anticipates that the fast-growing cloud business along with growth in support revenue will drive a?higher share of more predictable revenue.
SAP expects the total of cloud subscriptions & support revenue and software support revenue to be at approximately?70%?of total revenue in 2020, and approaching 80% in 2023.
Why SAP is a good investment
- Our innovation leadership continuously sets us apart from competition and secures future growth
- We’re recognized as undisputed leader in the enterprise software market with more than 440,000 customers in over 180 countries
- We deliver industry-leading products and solutions for 25 industries and 7 lines of business
- We are shaping the new industry category of Experience Management, addressing further growth potential
- We achieve high growth rates in cloud subscriptions in addition to a solid growing core business
- We generate strong cash flows and deliver consistently high profits
- We target 70% of more predictable revenue as percentage of total revenue by 2020 and approaching 80% in 2023
- We have tripled our market capitalization since 2010?
- We steer the company holisticly by financial and non-financial KPIs, and report these in our Integrated Report
- Our Cloud operations run on 100% renewable energy
- We will be fully carbon neutral by 2025
- We’re ranked #1 software company in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- We achieved our goal for women in management early, and now target 30% in 2023.
- We have received over 175 “Best place to work” awards in 2018
- Our policy is to have a payout ratio of 40% or more of profit after tax
- We continuously increased the dividend since the IPO in 1988
- A/A2 rating (S&P, Moody’s)
- 51% equity ratio