一八年第八十七期曾道人资料:SAP Integration and Certification Center
曾道人必中 www.gboyf.tw We help partners and independent software vendors support our customers by testing and certifying the integration of solutions with SAP technologies.
Why Certification Matters
SAP certification shows that your technology integrates smoothly with SAP solutions, giving customers total confidence in their investment decision.
SAP-certified solutions offer the following benefits to customers:
- Access to additional functionality and services: Customers can easily find SAP-certified solutions using the online directory listing. Here, the public can find innovative partner-built cloud apps that are powered by SAP HANA, or solutions that are integrated with SAP Business Suite from more than 1000 ISVs and software partners.?
- Reduced implementation effort:?Customers can save on total cost of ownership and cut integration costs by taking advantage of pre-tested integration with SAP solutions.
- Accelerate innovation: Certified solutions follow SAP standards for technical integration and if re-certified on a regular basis can allow for upgrades with minimal interruptions.
- Integration with SAP Solution Manager: Product and software component versions that are certified by us are visible in SAP Solution Manager, helping to speed up support issues.
As a partner and ISV, you’re always looking for new ways to build your business and help customers solve problems. Here’s how integration certification from SAP can help meet these goals:
- Direct your prospects to the online directory listing of certified solutions, so they can search and find your solution
- Join the SAP PartnerEdge program to take advantage of additional go-to-market opportunities.
- Showcase your products at SAP events such as the SAPPHIRE NOW and SAP TechEd conferences.
- Use "SAP Certified" logos on your marketing materials..? Learn how to enhance your marketing strategy
Premium Certification for SAP-Endorsed Apps (Invite-only / initiative in pilot)
Premium certification enables SAP-Endorsed Apps to achieve the best possible quality assurance from SAP along with the certified solution integration.
Premium certification is an additional level of certification and is available by invite only. It consists of three main requirements: integration certification tests, cloud quality check and static security code scan. A solution certified to a premium level by SAP is one that has all security vulnerabilities wrung out by security scans performed during the extremely thorough certification process.
The certification includes technical quality?checks that are performed to analyze code and provide recommendations to optimize the solution. All high priority security vulnerabilities are expected to be removed through the security code scan process. Benefits include:
- Provide customers value-added functionality and a smooth integration while safeguarding their existing investments. Take your solution to the next level with added security, in-depth testing and measurements against benchmarks results for a higher-quality solution that meets stringent requirements in a customer environment.
- Give your customers the peace of mind to help accelerate sales cycles, reduce maintenance time and costs and accelerate their implementations and deployments.
- Take advantage of additional resources to help generate exposure for your app, including logo use, a listing in our online directory, promotion during SAP events, and positioning of your application as premium-certified and SAP-endorsed to SAP customers and consulting partners.
Frequently asked questions
Learn about certifying software built using, or integrated with, SAP technology, including SAP HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, ABAP, SAP Business One, or SAP Business Suite.
Certification fees depend on the technology used and scope of testing. Costs typically range from €3,500 or less (for solutions based on SAP Business One or SAP Cloud Platform, for example) to €15,000 (add-ons based on ABAP) or €20,000 (back-up tools for SAP HANA). The certification fee includes all necessary consulting and testing services carried out by a consultant from SAP ICC. Most certifications are conducted remotely. These fees do not take into consideration your own development resources or test system access costs.
The certification test itself takes one day or less. However, the time it takes to get your solution ready for certification can vary. A typical certification based on a pre-defined scenario can be finished within roughly two months. Contact us early on in the development process to consult with us.
Once we have signed a contract to certify the integration, you will be assigned a dedicated consultant by SAP ICC. Your engineers will prepare the testing under the guidance of this consultant and schedule a certification date. We provide you with a test plan ahead of time, so you can prepare your solution.
During any certification test, the SAP consultant monitors and logs the test results, while your engineers drive the actual testing, including the integration set-up and data exchange. Your software remains under your control at all times.
Once the testing is concluded successfully, you will receive a detailed and confidential test report, a certificate, and the appropriate certification logo that you can use to promote the successful certification to your customers. In addition, your fully certified solution will be listed online in our online directory within a few days. This gives your company exposure to the thousands of customers that visit www.gboyf.tw each day
If you need remote access to an SAP-maintained system during testing, you can use the SAP Remote Access and Connectivity (SAP RAC) service. This professionally hosted and maintained landscape of fully-configured SAP software systems, including sample data, can simplify the integration testing of your interface to SAP solutions. You can choose between exclusive-use or low-cost shared systems. The cost varies depending on the number of users who need access, the period of time during which access is needed and whether you choose the exclusive-use or shared system. Prices start at €3,500 for three shared systems, with three users, for a three-month period. You can also sign up for longer periods of time at considerably lower rates.
Discover how SAP partners are gaining competitive advantage and growing their businesses thanks to our software certification services.
SAP Partner Adoption Center
Accelerating and fostering co-innovation between SAP and the ecosystem.